- Jobplot – A creative industries talent/jobs/opportunities board for the West Mids. Get you/your company on there if you work in design, new media, film, etc.
- Hackitude Birmingham – 10 to 12 December 2010 – “In conjunction with Culture Hack Day which is taking place in London over January, we want ideas to improve how we consume culture in Birmingham and the wider Midlands, or problems: gaps in our digital grid, that can be filled with the right data or the right amount of brainpowe
- Screen WM – Setting the record straight – Jason Hall sets out the effect 4iP’s had in the West Mids
- West Midlands Music Pilot – “This is a music archive site developed for and with the British Library. It features new music from the West Midlands of all genres.”
- Talis Nodalities Magazine – About – “Talis has launched a magazine called Nodalities that bridges the divide between those building the Semantic Web and those interested in applying it to their business requirements”
- In Cahoots blog – They have a blog
- Staffordshire software company plots growth after Midven funding – “Connexica Holdings Ltd, based in Stafford, has attracted an investment of £250,000 from Midven’s Exceed Midlands Advantage Fund – the £18m fund financed by LDC and the European Regional Development Fund”
- Game Central, the West Midlands’ games network marks its one year achievements and calls for more support for the UK games industry – “Game Central – the regional games network for the West Midlands – marked its first anniversary at the Gaming and Digital Technology event at Birmingham Science Park Aston today as part of Global Entrepreneurship Week”
- LHM Media sees 47% improvement under new chair – That’s ‘chair’ as in chairman
- Made Media » Made in London – “we’ve opened an outpost in Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell”
- Screen WM – Driving innovation and excellence in screen media : News – “West Midlands companies are invited to join a ‘creative mission’ to SXSW 2011”
- Two Global Hackathons – Sign up now! – Blog – Digital Birmingham – “A combined Birmingham Open Data Hack Day and RHOK will be held on December 4th, hosted at Faraday Wharf, Birmingham Science Park Aston, Birmingham”
Got any news that we missed? Add it in the comments or tweet it to @BirminghamSMC.